Appreciated by thousands of people in the beauty industry, Vitamin E was proven to be a remarkable component in the early 20th century. There are natural Vitamin E sources in plenty. It is generally extracted from oils like palm oil, sunflower oil, vegetable oil and soybean oil. Not only is it good for face care but it also has several roles to play in skin and hair care as it is rich in antioxidants. Vitamin E, along with botanicals and minerals, is a powerhouse moisturising package as well. The deficiency of Vitamin E can have physical implications. Skin and hair may witness rashes and redness as a result. Owing to its popularity, you will find Vitamin E Capsule, serums and other products on the market in a wide variety.
That being said, you need to be careful while choosing a product containing Vitamin E. To make that process easier, below goes a detailed analysis of Vitamin E, its uses, its benefits as well as its side effects.
Check out Tuco Intelligent's Vitamin E rich Zit Zapper acne-clearing Serum: https://beintelligent.in/products/intelligent-teens-acne-clearing-serum-15ml
Scientific name: Tocopherol or Alpha-Tocopherol
Chemical composition: (2R)-2,5,7,8-Tetramethyl-2-[(4R,8R)-4,8,12-trimethyltridecyl]-3,4-dihydrochromen-6-ol
Vitamin E uses & benefits
Vitamin E benefits are many. The list of the numerous capabilities it has for beautifying and healing our skin, face and hair is long. Be it Vitamin E Capsules for skin, face and hair or Vitamin E as any other care product, following are the uses and benefits.
Vitamin E uses for skin
- Vitamin E for skin has enormous value. Several studies show that Vitamin E is found in the skin oil sebum which acts as a natural barrier from bacterial infections.
- Vitamin E works as a catalyst when added to a moisturiser. A lotion or cream for moisturising our skin absorbs and works faster in the presence of Vitamin E sources.
- When it comes to protection from the inflammatory reactions due to sun damage and UV ray absorption, Vitamin E for skin works wonders. It soothes the skin by reducing redness, swelling and thickening.
- Vitamin E Capsules for skin whitening are efficient in their job. Many people suffer from harsh tanning. In such cases, Vitamin E fastens the process of de-tanning when applied regularly.
- Many studies show that Vitamin E manages to effectively soften the skin.
- The replenishing capacity of Vitamin E protects cells from damage due to harsh environmental conditions. Presently, Vitamin E serum is available in all cosmetic stores that are immensely beneficial to the skin.
- It is a saviour for people suffering from dark circles. Undereye roll-ons and creams use Vitamin E for dark circles as an essential ingredient.
Vitamin E uses in face
- Vitamin E for face has been one of the most significant components for face creams like sunscreen and moisturisers.
- Vitamin E for face anti-ageing cream is quite effective.
- In the present world of organic cosmetics and eco-friendly skincare products, Vitamin E uses are inevitable. Be it a face mask or a face sheet you will hardly find any of these without Vitamin E added to them. You can find a Vitamin E capsule for face to be added to your skincare products if they do not have Vitamin E as an ingredient.
Vitamin E uses for hair
- Just like Vitamin E benefits for skin are numerous, it also has a significant effect on our hair. It supports our hair and scalp and makes the roots stronger.
- Vitamin E for hair manages to strengthen it as it enhances capillary circulation in the scalp. The roots can withhold our hair because of proper circulation in the scalp.
- Vitamin E for hair is also essential to provide nourishment and promote hair elasticity.
- Vitamin E balances the production of oil in our scalps. The absence of Vitamin E can cause disbalance in natural scalp oil production. On the other hand, deficiency of Vitamin E can cause hair fall.
- You can upgrade the age-old tradition of oiling hair by adding a few drops of Vitamin E oil. However, you should not apply Vitamin E directly to the scalp as it may have side effects. Vitamin E capsule for hair is often used in salons for different treatments.
Add our best-selling, nourishing Kids Juicy Locks Hair Oil to your Intelligent cart today!
Recommended dosage of Vitamin E
The dodge of Vitamin E will be different for different purposes. Below are more details.
- Vitamin E capsule benefits the skin but it should not be used in large quantities as it might have side effects. Besides small dosages, you should not directly apply Vitamin E oil to the skin. Add the oil to a carrier oil or cream and then gently apply throughout the body to witness Vitamin E benefits for skin. If you apply the compound directly, you may end up experiencing a break out of rashes. So get Vitamin E capsules for skin or any other product and mix them with other skincare products to get glowing and spotless skin.
- You must be careful while using Vitamin E face cream. Many people are sensitive to it and witness pimple breakouts. If you are thinking of using Vitamin E oil for your face, you should mix it with your regular face cream or a carrier oil like olive or coconut oil. You should use only 2 to 3 drops of vitamin oil with the regular quantities of cream or carrier oil. Vitamin E serum for face can be applied directly to the skin.
- Just like hair and skin, Vitamin E oil for hair should be used in measured quantities. It also should be applied along with a carrier oil. Vitamin E benefits for hair are numerous but only when applied carefully. Take a handful of carrier oil and add 4 to 5 drops of vitamin E to it. It will result in lustrous, long and strong hair. You can also find Vitamin E cream that is suitable for your hair. This cream can be directly applied to the scalp. However, some of these creams have to be washed off after keeping on for a few minutes.
Vitamin E side effects
If you do not follow the adequate dosage, you can have Vitamin E side effects on the skin, face and hair.
- Vitamin E cream sometimes is irritating to the face. Some even notice redness over the skin, although it fades away after a few hours. Vitamin E capsule for hair also can have side effects. If used in undiluted form, it irritates the scalp.
- Long exposure to pure Vitamin E serum on hair can also result in hair fall.
Precautions while using Vitamin E
Following precautions can be taken to avoid side effects of Vitamin E.
- Some people witness such side effects even after application following the dosage. So, assessment of your skin and consulting a doctor can be good steps before starting using Vitamin E oil for face or hair.
- You should be careful while using a Vitamin E face cream. It should be used as per the recommended dosage. If not, Vitamin E side effects can end up giving you rashes and pimples.
- If you have an undiluted sample of Vitamin E, ask an expert for the dilution concentration as per your requisition.
- Many people use Vitamin E capsules for skin whitening. They should restrict to the advised quantities to get the best results.
FAQS on Vitamin E
Vitamin E benefits the face by making it soft and supple. Applying it is easy. A Vitamin E capsule for face should be added to a carrier oil or a face cream. Take some face oil or cream and add a couple of drops of Vitamin E capsule drops. Mix them well and gently apply to the face in a circular motion. Vitamin E oil for face is also available in the market. You can buy them and apply directly.
Vitamin E capsule for hair can be used by mixing it with almond oil or coconut oil. It works better with hot oil. Vitamin E capsule benefits the hair by strengthening and making it shiny. Also, Vitamin E oil for hair, if used in the right quantities, reduces hair fall.
Yes, you can keep Vitamin E oil for the face capsule overnight as Vitamin E capsule benefits the face and makes it radiant. You can also go for face serum. Vitamin E serum for face does not have to be diluted, unlike Vitamin E capsules.
Yes, Vitamin E for dark circles effectively reduces undereye darkness. It also helps in decreasing puffiness under the eyes. It is one of the most popular Vitamin E uses.