Coming from the homes of ayurvedic practitioners, the nalpamaradi oil solves tons of skin problems one can face. It is a blend of some of the finest herbs and organic oils that are obtained from the forests of Nilgiris and the Himalayas. Nalpamaradi oil is meant for topical use. The sesame, nalpamara or peepal bark, turmeric, figs, plaksha, manjishtha and sandalwood are some of the components added together to form the golden nalpamaradi thailam. Out of all the components, sesame oil forms the base of this solution. Nalpamaradi thailam ingredients individually benefit us in plenty.
Names in Indian languages: The term nalpamaradi thailam originated in India. It is a Sanskrit name for peepal bark oil.
Scientific name: Ficus religiosa
Nalpamaradi thailam uses & benefits
As the nalpamaradi oil is made by putting together herbs, it is used broadly on skin and hair.
Nalpamaradi thailam for hair
- It deeply nourishes the roots of the hair as the oil has manjishtha as a prime component.
- This ingredient also enhances nalpamaradi oil benefits by acting as a hair colour protector. It ceases hair from greying and helps retain its original colour.
- Nalpamaradi oil uses also constitute controlling hair fall by shielding it from harsh climatic conditions and chemical treatments.
Nalpamaradi thailam for hair removal
- This works well for females wanting to reduce the growth of facial hair. It has no impact on men using the oil on their beards.
- Nalpamaradi thailam for hair removal does not exactly remove hair but rather reduces the growth of ingrown hair on the face by subsequent uses. It takes several cycles of use to get the expected results.
- Nalpamaradi thailam uses include improving skin tone as with time, the growth of facial hair almost stops.
Nalpamaradi thailam benefits for skin
- Numerous nalpamaradi benefits for skin include its anti-bacterial properties. Some of the ingredients like turmeric and sandalwood kill germs and stop the multiplication of several microbes.
- The nalpamaradi thailam use can help with treating rashes and acne breakouts. As the oil is light in nature, it does not clog the follicles and pores.
- It repairs pigmentation when incorporated into the daily routine of skincare.
- Among infants and toddlers, nalpamaradi thailam benefits include reducing nappy rashes. It soothes the red bumps and kills the causal agents giving a smooth texture to the affected area.
- Nalpamaradi thailam use can significantly lighten stretch marks and surgery scars.
Nalpamaradi thailam for skin whitening
- Nalpamaradi thailam skin brightening treatment is being incorporated in many cosmetic and skincare products. It is also sold in its purest form for the same purpose.
- By whitening, it does not mean changing the complexion from its original being. Nalpamaradi thailam skin brightening treatment helps in de-tanning the skin with only a few uses as it contains vitamin K.
- It also fixes blemishes and decreases the sagging of skin which makes you look whiter and brighter.
- You can also use nalpamaradi keram, another variant of the same oil. It also has similar de-tanning effects on the skin.
- Nalpamaradi thailam review shows that many people have found the oil beneficial and for this reason, the sales of the product have increased in recent days.
Nalpamaradi oil for dry skin
- The best nalpamaradi thailam for dry skin has an amalgamation of at least 16 herbs. These herbs together fight flaky and dry skin. It moisturises the skin and provides it with lost hydration.
- It further replenishes the pores of dry skin with the numerous natural oils present in the blend.
- You can use nalpamaradi thailam and kumkumadi tailam together to treat dry skin. In a few weeks' time, your skin gets the nourishment it lacked before.
- If your skin is too dry, you can opt for nalpamaradi kera thailam. The coconut oil in it reaches the depths of the skin and provides long-lasting moisturisation.
- When you search for nalpamaradi thailam review, you will find most of the reviews about the tremendous changes users have seen post usage.
Recommended dosage of Nalpamaradi
Nalpamaradi thailam uses are different for different hair and skin. Below are the dosages of the oil for varied hair and skin related reasons.
Nalpamaradi for hair
- Nalpamaradi oil uses on hair regularly can decrease hair fall. Take just enough oil that can be absorbed by your scalp.
- Massage all over the scalp for a couple of minutes or until the scalp feels less oily.
- Nalpamaradi keram uses will give great results if your scalp is dry and facing hair thinning.
Nalpamaradi for hair removal
- Rub a teaspoon of oil on the palm to warm it a bit.
- Apply on the face with a little more pressure than regular use.
- Nalpamaradi keram uses can also give a similar result and is better on dry skin.
Nalpamaradi for skin
- Nalpamaradi thailam benefits for skin can only be witnessed when used in the suggested dosages with or without one or multiple carrier substances.
- Most of the oil variants are required to be used in quantities as small as 1 teaspoon for use on the face. However, the quantity depends on the nalpamaradi thailam ingredients.
- Gently rub the oil on the palm and then apply it over the face in a circulation motion which enables faster absorption of the oil.
- To enjoy nalpamaradi thailam benefits for skin, you need to massage it gently in a downward and upward motion. Continue the pattern till all of the oil is absorbed by the skin.
Nalpamaradi for skin whitening
- Take a teaspoon of the oil and apply it to the face and body gently to get the nalpamaradi oil benefits.
- On the face apply in a circular motion and on the body apply by massaging up and down.
- For the best nalpamaradi thailam de-tanning outcomes, use it daily before bedtime.
Nalpamaradi for dry skin
- If you have very dry and flaky skin, you can apply a teaspoon of the oil every day twice.
- Gently massage over the face till complete absorption of the oil.
- You can also replace nalpamaradi oil with napamaradi keram. Nalpamaradi kera thailam uses can better solve the problem of dry skin as it has coconut oil as the base.
Side effects of Nalpamaradi
Even though the numerous nalpamaradi oil benefits make people eager to try it, the side effects must be foreseen before use.
- People with oily skin sometimes complain about acne breakout when they apply it daily.
- Some people may catch a cold with regular nalpamaradi kera thailam uses.
Precautions while using Nalpamaradi
Here are the precautions that you can take while using nalpamaradi oil.
- Take a patch test on the skin before proper usage of the oil.
- Avoid putting on a heavy layer of this oil. This may result in pimples and acne breakouts.
- In case of catching a cold, do not apply the oil at night. Also, skip using it on cold days.
FAQs on Nalpamaradi:
The oil of nalpamaradi has a minute difference from nalpamaradi kera thailam. Nalpamaradi has sesame oil as a base. On the contrary, the oil of nalpamaradi keram has coconut oil as a base.
Yes, you can use the nalpamaradi oil for the face. It brightens the skin and reduces hair on the face.
Yes, you can use nalpamaradi thailam and kumkumadi tailam together. However, the portions should be as recommended by experts.
Yes, nalpamaradi thailam for hair removal is beneficial. But the process isn’t instant. With subsequent usage of the oil, the growth of ingrown facial hair decreases.
Nalpamaradi thailam benefits oily or sensitive skin optimally when used thrice a week. On the other hand, if you have dry skin, apply it daily once.