Neelibhringadi is largely being used by experts for making organic hair products. Coming from the lap of nature, dwelling in the state of Kerala, Neelibhrigadi oil is a mixture of herbs and is highly beneficial for hair. Thanks to the heritage of Ayurveda, neelibhringadi hair oil has been inherited from our ancestors and is an ideal solution to many hair problems. This oil has the benefits of several herbs with the key ingredient being neeli or indigo. Neelibhringadi oil ingredients include a mixture of bhringraj and coconut oil as a base and the extracts of some herbs such as amla, mulethi, gunja and anjana blended with indigo.
Names in Indian languages: Neelibringadi kera thailam, neelibhringadi thailam
Scientific name: Indigofera tinctoria
Shop our bestselling Kids Juicy Locks Hair Oil, an Ayurvedic formulation, today!
Neelibhringadi oil uses & benefits
Using hair products with chemicals and being surrounded by dust and pollution are some of the reasons for weak, dull and lifeless hair. In such situations, neelibhringadi oil benefits the hair in many ways. Some of them enlisted below.
Neelibhringadi for hair
- The regular use of neelibhringadi oil helps you to get manageable and frizz-free hair.
- It is also known as an effective solution for baldness. It helps to grow your hair and makes the roots stronger to prevent regular hair loss.
- Neelibhringadi coconut oil promotes your hair to grow in a natural way with natural colour. It also helps to stop the early greying of the hair.
- Neelibhringadi oil uses benefits our hair by treating the damaged portions. It reaches the depths of our hair and solves the problems of split ends and breakage.
- It is also a strong anti-dandruff solution even if you have had problems related to dandruff for a long time. If you read the neelibhringadi hair oil review, most people write about its potent action against dandruff.
- The oil also has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties to protect your hair from scalp infection or irritation.
- Neelibhrigadi oil benefits you by protecting your hair from the harshness of harmful chemicals which are widely used in hair colour, hair dye and hair rebonding process.
- Neelibhringadi oil uses benefits all age groups. Men, women, and children can use it to get shiny, long and strong hair.
Buy our Tuco Intelligent Ayurveda range's Neelibhringadi Combo here:
Recommended dosage of Neelibhringadi
Given dosage instructions are recommended for the most common problems of hair. It can differ sometimes based on the people’s present health conditions or medical records.
- Neelibhringadi hair oil review shows that many people got the best result by using it twice a week.
- Massage your hair and scalp with a small amount of this oil. You can also use the oil as per need from root to tip of the hair. You can rub this oil on your palm and then opt for massage for better penetration through the skin.
- Neelibhringadi hair oil is recommended for external use only. The oil can be applied on a daily basis in small quantities with a gentle massage for five minutes.
- You can apply it at night and wash your hair in the morning provided you are not prone to cough and cold. It is also fine to use it even an hour before the bath.
Side effects of Neelibhringadi
Although Neelibhringadi oil ingredients are safe to use, it is also important to know about some of its cons as given below.
- When the oil is applied for a long time, it can lead to the growth of some small bumps on your scalp.
- Neelibhringadi oil side effects may include headaches for some people. It is a rare instance but if you face such a situation, stop using it immediately.
- Being a coolant in nature, you can catch a cold while using this oil. To avoid catching a cold, use it a few hours before washing your hair.
- If you use Neelibhringadi keram at night and wash hair in the morning, it may cause irritation in the scalp.
Precautions while using Neelibhringadi
Neelibhringadi oil benefits are numerous. It is now a part of many hair care serums and other products. But the neelibhringadi oil side effects mentioned above may occur in rare cases. To avoid them take the following precautions.
- To prevent small bumps on the head after applying, do a test run for a few days and see if you face any issues. If everything is okay you can continue using it.
- In the condition of feeling cold, you can use lukewarm oil by adding some paper powder at night but a trial for a short period is also required before doing it.
- If you feel a headache, wash your hair immediately with lukewarm water.
- Using neelibhringadi coconut oil on cracked or some allergic scalps can negatively impact the health of your hair.
- In cases of irritation or itching, stop using it immediately.
- To prevent your hair from being rough and brittle after washing, use a mild shampoo.
FAQs on Neelibhringadi:
- Is Neelibhringadi oil good for hair?
Neelibhringadi thailam is considered a natural oil. It is a non-toxic, chemical-free and Ayurvedic preparation that improves hair quality and smoothness. You can use this oil regularly or before a hair wash and see noticeable changes in your hair.
2. How to make Neelibhringadi oil at home?
Take base oils like coconut, bhringraj or sesame oil with the herbs named mulethi, amla, gunja and anjana with some water or animal milk. Heat the mixture until you have only oil in it. Once it reaches room temperature, you can filter it and use it.
3. What are the main properties of Neelibhringadi oil?
Neelibhringadi oil is a strong anti-dandruff, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and hair growth stimulant that makes it more preferred to use.
4. What is the shelf life of Neelibhringadi oil?
From the date of manufacture, you can use neelibhringadi keram for 24 months which is a long shelf life. Nonetheless, make sure to look at the expiry date mentioned on packaging.
5. How to use Neelibhringadi oil?
Take a few drops of the oil and gently massage your hair from root to tip with the help of your fingers. The roots of hair should be covered properly. Leave the oil for a minimum of 30 minutes and let the oil get absorbed for better nourishment. Then, clean your hair with a mild shampoo and normal or lukewarm water. Repeat the process a few times a week or during every hair wash for a better outcome.